Wednesday, March 12, 2014

A Manifesto

 In the past few weeks, I've been driving my Facebook family nuts, posting images of dishes I've been testing.
 Everything from homemade crab and asparagus ravioli, to muffins, to tamales, to a perfect soft-boiled egg.
 I've decided to start writing about my adventures.
Because what the world needs more than anything is another personal food blog.  I know, I hear you clamoring. I'm pretty sure this is the first time someone has had this idea; I'm basically a genius!

In addition to my food/drink adventures, I also reserve the right to point you towards other stuff I find interesting (OSIFI), whether it be an Internet video of an adorable little girl singing with her dad, or an article about Anna Kendrick's Oscar Experience.  It's going to be bonkers/bananas/amazeballs.  In that order. 



Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment