- My triglycerides are down 152 points from my labs in March (not a typo)!
- My overall cholesterol is down 38 points!
- My HDL went down a little, so I need to make sure I'm sticking with the healthy fats and get it back up.
- My LDL is exactly the same, still a little high, but I'm going to keep working on it.
- Also, I feel like my hair has been growing faster. Could that be? I'm not sure.
These factors, along with a weight loss of about 14 pounds, I would call my Whole30 a success. I don't know that I ever got the "tiger blood" feeling that others talk about. I still don't bound out of bed every morning to greet the day, but I never have, so 30 days is probably not enough time to change my entire personality.
When you make a change like this to your life, it's hard not to ask for the moon. In 30 days you want to be thinner, healthier, happier, better looking and also negotiate world peace!